The Garden Saunas, Outdoor Sauna or Barrel Sauna offered have numerous unique benefits, most importantly, they can be used in the same way as a traditional Finnish sauna where the temperature reaches nearly 100 degrees Celsius and the humidity stays at 5-10%, or a sauna with the temperature of 65-80 Celsius with a humidity of 10-30%. They were able to achieve that result with the help of supply and exhaust ventilation system.
The Outdoor saunas are made of specially selected spruce, Siberian cedar, larch or thermally modified wood. The nearly 5cm thickness of the walls of the sauna ensures proper isolation even at below freezing temperatures. Owing to such solutions the sauna heats up to 80-110 degrees Celsius in 30 to 45 minutes no matter what the weather conditions outside are.
Pros and Cons Outdoor Sauna, Garden Sauna Barrel Sauna
- Wonderful time with family and friends especially during cold days
- Health benefits like – improve the heart rate, decrease blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Different shape of Sauna design to help you set it up anywhere
- Domed polycarbonate glazing to help spend a lot of time inside
- They look stylish and are suitable for most outdoor spaces.
- Assembly can require qualified specialists – especially Electric installations require an expert or a certified person!
- You will have to find a flat surface to set it up
- Any Outdoor sauna require protect by frequent painting it with surface paints.
Buying an outdoor sauna is probably the best thing to do if you want to enjoy a sauna experience at home. Just take your time to select the right type and size of sauna suitable for your needs and the space you have available. If you don’t have time to do the research, consider one of the our Garden/Outdoor saunas – because these are recommended by many others like yourself.